TATA Power Electric Vehicle Charging Station – Cost,eligibility criteria & application guide.
Tata Power Limited is an Indian Power Utility Company. This Tata Group produces and distributes power.They are the the largest Integrated Power Company of India with 10,577 MW power production. The company started in the year 1910, Tata Hydroelectric Power Started as a supply company, which was merged with Andhra Valley Power Supply Company in 1916. Today the company has very large power plants in India like Mundra Ultra Mega Power Plant, Trombay Thermal Power Station, Maithon Power Plant. , Jojobera Power Plant.
Also Read : How to start Solar panel Business Franchise
TATA is opening the charging stations in all over India for electric vehicles. Today the company has more than 250 charging stations in India and the company says that in the next few years the number of charging stations will be increased from 250 to 700. The company’s EV stations are in major popular cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad. But as the trend of electric vehicles increases day by day, it has no doubt that more charging stations are required in next coming years. So if any person wants to open Tata Power charging station, the business idea is absolutely perfect.Today in this post we will tell you about the Tata Power car charging station in details.
What is Tata Power Charging Station Franchise ?
Do not know about Tata Power Tata Power Charging Station Franchise or dealership ? Let us explain, a very big company wants to grow its network but it cannot work everywhere itself. It opens Branches in its name and gives authorization to sell its products or services. It is called Dealership or Franchise. Still confused ? read what is franchise ? Similarly, Tata Power opens its car charging station and gives franchise for it.
Land required for Tata Power charging station franchise
You don’t require much land in it to build an office and charging point inside it.According to TATA Group,It should be from 1000 Square Feet to 1500 Square. But if Car station above a petrol pump then less land is required.
EV Charging station Investment
There is not much investment when you have your own space. But in rented place you may have to pay little high to owner. Below you can get an overview of total investment.
Cost and Investment details
- Land Cost = Around Rs.5 Lakhs To 10 Lakhs.
- Investment For Office = Around Rs.1 Lakhs To 1.5 Lakhs
- Security Deposit Fee = Around Rs.1.5 Lakh To 2 Lakhs (Depend On Company )
- Machine = Around Rs.2 Lakh To 25 Lakhs (Depend On Stations) You can set up fast charging machine or normal charging slot for EV station business.
- Staff Salery = Around Rs.30 000 To 60,000 Per Month
- Other Charges = Around Rs. 1.5 Lakhs
Documents for Tata Power Charging Station Franchise
Personal Document (PD) :- They require your valid Personal Documents
- ID Proof :- Aadhaar Card , Pan Card , Voter Card
- Address Proof : – Ration Card , Electricity Bill ,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph Email ID , Phone Number ,
- Other Document : Company may ask other documents if necessary.
- Financial Document
Property Document (PD) :- Property Document
- Complete Property Document With Address
- Lease Agreement
- NOC (No objection certificate)
What are the basic eligibility criteria for Tata Power Charging Station franchise ?
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- For running the business you don’t need very high skill but applicant must have passed at least 10th.
- Before applying make sure that your age is between between 21 to 60 years.Below 21 years form will get rejected by the company.
How to apply for Tata Power Car Charging Station Franchise online ?
If anyone wants to apply online for Tata Power Car Charging Station Franchise (Dealership), follow the steps given below.
- Go to Tata Power’s official website https://www.tatapower.com/.
- You will get the option of contact on the home page, click on it.
- After that some options will appear, click on the Business Inquiry among them.
- After clicking on the Business Inquiry, a form will open in front of you.
- Fill in the details asked within the form and select EV Charging Solution within the department option.
- After filling all the fields properly, click on the Submit button.
- Now the company will contact you.
Tata Power Car Charging Station Franchise’s Profit
If any person takes Tata Power Car Charging Station Franchise, then the company pays commission in it and it can be found by contacting the company, all information can be obtained by calling on their toll free number.
FAQ – EV Charging Station
To setup a public electric car charging station is very easy.All you have to do is to apply for licence from the distribution company.Most of the electric power providers they approve and provide connectivity.
A charging station cost depends on its charging capacity.You have two options 1. Fast charging and 2.Slow charging. The fast charging investment could be up to 25 lacks.You can start with rs 1 lakh investment for slow charging.
Based on recent data currently there are 2600 charging stations in India.But the Govt of India has target to set up these EV stations in every 3 kilometres in cities in coming years.
Tata Tigor EV is charged from 0 to 80% within 2 hrs when you use fast charging slots.But in normal charging it takes 11.5 hrs to get fully charged.
Official Website : https://www.tatapower.com/
Registered Office : Bombay House 24, Homi Mody Street Mumbai – 400 001, INDIA. Tel: (91 22) 6665 8282 (Contact time : 9am – 5pm) Fax: (91 22) 6665 8801
Toll free number : 1-800-209-5161