Patanjali product dealership cost,required space,benefits,revenue – online application process.
Patanjali Ayurved limited was founded in 2006. The main purpose of this company to develop rural and urban areas food quality. The main priority of this company is to offer the best quality product at low price. No matter what you consume daily, Patanjali has each and every product in their showcase. They attached unique ID on every product so that if there is any problem with any particular product batch, the entire batch will be suspended from the market. They have 1000 + products to offer and 5000 Patanjali stores in all over the India. If you are eager to start Patanjali franchise business in your local area, read the entire post carefully.
Patanjali Franchise Opportunity
Patanjali franchise store benefits
- Patanjali Ayurved is India’s fastest growing consumer good company. The company is FMCG approved and according to Baba Ramdev, they are expecting 1000 crore revenue in coming years.
- Patanjali products have very cheap price which raw products directly come from farmers. Therefore there is no middle man in this business.
- Patanjali sells their product through three medical centres. These are Patanjali Chikitsalaya, Patanjali Arogya Kendra and Swadeshi Kendra, non-medicine outlets.
- Right now Patanjali has 15000 exclusive outlets in India and they are planning to take it 100,000 outlets in next few years.
- This particular brand planning to open 100 More Mega stores for convenient supply. These Mega stores are big, modern and include more facilities.
- Patanjali dealership is definitely a very lucrative business where you can earn revenue investing low.
Estimated Patanjali Franchise Cost
Patanjali dealership cost depends on the type of franchise you have taken. Depending on your location they provide you the best suitable franchise to you. For example, if you are from rural areas then you will be provided some basic franchise with little investment. An applicant from urban areas get more consumers and need to invest more.
However, we can calculate some average franchise cost.These are following
For rural Store
The standard level investment is up to 50000
City level business – Up to 1 lakh
State level business – Up to 5 lakh
For Mega store
For opening Mega store, you need to invest minimum 5 lakh and need minimum 2000 square feet for storage space
For doctors its around 10 to 12 lakh rupees.
Identity proof – Any government ID voter card, Aadhar card etc.
Legal office papers
If rented Place then rental papers.
Bank passbook front page scanning and cancel cheque
You may require driving licence or electricity bill
How to apply for Patanjali franchise or dealership?
There are few ways which you can follow to apply Patanjali products franchise. These are
Applying through website
Patanjali has their own website where they publish all Patanjali product information and services. You can visit the official website and manually contact to get franchise from them – https://www.patanjaliayurved.net/
Applying through email
Though Patanjali support team takes time to respond to your email, still you can apply for the dealership by sending an email.
Visit Patanjali office and contact them
If the above methods do not work, you can simply approach them by visiting their direct postal address.
Patanjali Food & Herbal Park,
Vill.- Padartha, P.O.- Dhanpura, Laksar Road,
Ph. – 01334-240008
Fax – 01334-265370
Patanjali Application guide for Super Distributorship / Distributorship in Bulk Sales Division of Patanjali Ayurved