Private Limited Company – Know how to open Private Limited Company
Human beings have always been able to make their existence due to their skills and understanding, even today they are engaged in improving their needs and skills and making their career due to them, today their identity, existence and financially strong. In making any business by company has become a very good option, today private limited company is also playing an important role in this race.
Today we will discuss about the information related to all private limited company.
What is the meaning of Private Limited
Meaning of private in private limited = Meaning of private limited = In extent
That is, working privately by staying within a limit or here it is being said in the sense of private limited business.
What is Private Limited Company
Private limited company is a privately owned company, which runs the business by the company privately, these companies are under the legal rule, and work on certain rules and assets.
These companies have different legal stability.
These companies can have a minimum of 2 directors and a maximum of 200 employees.
Whichever company has such characters, it comes under a private limited company.
What are the rules of private limited company
There are certain rules of any private limited company, following which these companies work.
The main rules for a private limited company under the Companies Act 2013 are-
There should be a minimum of 2 directors for a private limited company, and one of these two directors must be a citizen of India.
At least one CA must be appointed for a private limited company, which is necessary under the rules of the private limited company.
Capital or cost
Only the Ministry of Corporate Affairs has the right to decide the capital of a private limited company, in which the minimum share capital of the paid up has to be 1 lakh.
Name of the company
The name of any private limited company is unique, lawful (ie, no such word is used which is not legal), natural (used to do the work it is used to do), with the use of private limited.
It is necessary for any private limited company to have a place or location, where it has an authentic address, and documents can be exchanged through that place.
This location can be on rent, lease, or own, it is necessary for a private limited company to have documents for valid proof of this place.
It is very important for any private limited company to have the necessary documents.
There are mainly two types of documentation required for this company-
- MoA (Memorandum of article)
- AoA (Association of article)
Company profile is there under MoA.
Under AoA, the company’s internal rules, assets are told.
It is necessary for a private limited company to have at least 2 directors.
For Private Limited Company maximum 200 employees can be kept.
Shares in a private limited company cannot be issued to the public.
Key managerial personal
If your paid up share capital is 5 crores or above, then the company has to make about 6 appointments immediately.
These main appointments can be-
This is the main appointment.
What is the difference between Public Limited Company and Private Limited Company
public limited company
- Directors for a Public Limited Company can be minimum 7, Employee can keep 500, 1000 or even more.
- Shares of a public limited company can be shared with the public.
- The pay scale of a public limited company is decided as per the rules of the government.
- The assets, company profile of the public limited company, all the details related to the company like how much cost, what are the assets, and salary, director, name of the employee, details, all can be shown to the public.
private Limited company
- For a private limited company, the director minimum is 2, and the employee maximum is 200.
- The shares of a private limited company cannot be shared with the public.
- The pay scale of a private limited company is not decided by the government.
- Profile, assets, all employees, director names, and all details of a private limited company are not shown in public.
- Private limited company has its own legal entity.
These main differences differentiate these two companies from each other.
How to open a private limited company
To open a private limited company, the company can be opened according to their rules.
Main Steps to Open a Private Limited Company-
Determining the Right Authentic Location for a Private Limited Company
(The location needs to be determined, as the address you will be connecting with the public, and will be able to contact, dispatch letters, is a must to register for a company with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs).
Selecting two directors for the company
(In which one is Indian, and the director has his own Director Identification Number, which is given by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs).
Choosing a company name
(The name should be such that it is unique, under the law, and shows your work, such as main name, activity name, private limited should be attached to it), about 6 names have to be sent in the name, out of which one of the sections which does not already exist and is under law).
Getting a Digital Signature Certificate to run the company
(Digital Signature Certificate is made by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs to show the recognition of the company and work digitally, it is a digital proof of identity.)
Documents required for a private limited company
- (To open a private limited company, necessary documents have to be made, in which it is necessary to show any one of the pan card, bank account, address proof, passport, ration card, voter ID, driving, license).
- For proof of residence- Electricity bill, bank statement can be shown.
- For the place, it is necessary to have NOC from the owner, and documents related to the place, such as agreement, sell deed etc. as proof.
- SPICE (simplified proforma for incorporating company electronically ) is provided, by which the Ministry of Corporate Offering provides director identification number, reservation of company name, incorporation of a new company, application for PAN and TAN ) all these work for SPICE to fill in their You become
Pay the registration fees which is necessary for private limited company.
- (For Digital Signature Certificate – 2000)
- (For Director Identification Number- 1000)
- (Stamp Duty- 2500)
- (Notary Fee- 500 to 1000)
- (Government Fee and GST – 1200 and 18% GST)
- (Lawyer / CA / and others who do work – 3000 to 4000)
It costs about 15000 to get all these work done, which is necessary in opening a private limited company.
Preparation of MoA and AoA
(Profile of the company and the work of the company, there is an objective detail of all these, which is required to be sent to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs at the time of registering the company).
By doing all these things, the certificate of a private company is obtained from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, and every year DIN kyc, CA, GST Tax etc. have to be filled within 6 months.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of private limited company
Advantages of Private Limited Company
- This company has its own legal entity.
- These companies are great for start-ups.
- The pay scales of these companies are not fixed or restricted by the government.
- Even after the death of the directors of these companies, these companies continue to run like this.
- Shares can easily be shared with other directors after the director quits.
- To run these companies, you can start with only 2 people.
- Loans can be easily given to the members of these companies without the permission of the government.
Disadvantages of Private Limited Company
- The shares of a private limited company cannot be shared with the public.
- Information about a private limited company is not given to the public.
- The number of shareholders in a private limited company cannot be more than 50 in any way.
These are some of the main advantages and disadvantages of a private limited company, understanding which any person can open a private limited company.
Just by taking care of the right understanding and the right documents at the time of register, they earn good profit by opening the company, and they are successful in making their very good hold and recognition in the market.
Q: Is the prospectus of the company issued to the public in a private limited company or not?
In a private limited company, the prospectus of the company is not shown in public, under which the main things related to the company are there.
Q: What is the salary rule in a private limited company
- The salary rules in a private limited company are made by the director himself.
- There is no pay according to the rules of the government.
- In this, the salary may also be less than that of a public limited company.
Q: Can a private limited company be closed?
Yes, Private Limited Company can also be closed by acting according to the consent and rules of all the directors.
Q: What are the names of some famous private limited company?
Some famous private limited company names-
- Parley product private limited
- Anand automotive private limited
- Hindustan coca cola beverages private limited
- Interglobe enterprises private limited
- Lifestyle international private limited