Parle franchise – Its better known as Parle G for its famous biscuit.Get investment,contact number and application guide.
Parle Products Private Limited is an Indian food product company. This company produces the world’s most famous biscuit Parle-G and according to a report it was the best selling biscuit brand in the world. Based 2012 data, 35% of biscuit market was captured by Indian Biscuit.The Parle company started the production of biscuits in 1939. Gradually company made its mark in the market because this company makes cheap and delicious biscuits, which allows people of all classes to enjoy the biscuits.
Today Parle manufactures a lot of products like Biscuits, Confencery items, Snacks, Forest Pulse all of these products.The company expanded its network through franchise program.It helps them to reach more customers all over India.In this postwe will give you detail about Parle distributorship.
Parle franchise Opportunity
Before starting franchise you may have questions that why someone should open their franchise ? Well there are strong reasons that can easily push you to do business.Here are some of the benefits :
- They are the India’s most trusted brand till now.You would have no complain regarding quality.
- Specialized in Food & Beverages items,which you can sell all time.
- They mainly known as Parle G biscuit because all aged people love it.
- Good advertising and visibility
- They hire Celebrity brand ambassadors
- Low cost for franchise opening
- You get high return from separate product
- Transparent business policy and 24/7 customer support
What is parle distributorship ?
Parle distributorship is same like other food franchise.The business model works in the same way.Taking their franchise lets you sell their products with authorization.You can be part of this premium brand by apply for their distributorship.After joining you would feel like , you are also a family member of Parle company.Its no doubt that starting business with them is great decision for any individual.
Read : How to get Yellow Diamond Franchise Distributorship
Profit Margin depends on the product you select to sell.However,the most favorite biscuit Parle G offers 8.5% margin to its distributorship.For all other items you can directly contact with franchise team.
Franchise Cost or Fees
Lets talk about franchise investment.Almost all kind of franchise needs investment from applicant side.It differs company to company as well as product selection and franchise category.Below summary help you to get all investment details for Parle brand franchise.
For rented place you need to invest – Rs. 10 Lakhs To Rs. 15 Lakhs
Parle Distributorship Fees : – Rs. 2 Lakhs To Rs. 2.5 Lakhs
Storage / Godown Cost: – Rs. 2 Lakhs To Rs. 5 Lakhs
Vehicle Cost: – Rs. 2 Lakhs To Rs. 4 Lakhs
Other Charges: – Rs. 1 Lakhs To Rs. 1.5 Lakhs
Total Investment : – Rs. 5 Lakhs To Rs. 12 Lakhs
Outlet Space or Shop area
As you will sell and stock products you need good storage space to manage.However you can start business with minimum 150 Square Feet To 200 Square Feet space. For Godown: – 1000 Square Ft To 1500 Square Ft.
What documents they collect ?
ID Proof : – Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
Address Proof : – Ration Card, Electricity Bill.
Bank Passbook details with account number.Please make sure that details clearly visible on front page.
Photograph Email ID, Phone Number,
Other Document like Lease agreement , NOC etc
Parle Global Presence
Parle not only present in India but they are well reputed in abroad.They sell their products in U.S.A., UK, Australia, New Zealand,Canada and Middle East. They have received (FSSC:22000, ISO:22000 and Halal Certification).The company has manufacturing units in 7 countries.These are Cameroon, Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Nepal,Ethiopia, Kenya,.
- North Zone :- Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South Zone :- Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East zone:-Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha,Nagaland.
- West Zone :-Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central :-Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Jharkhand,Madhya Pradesh,
- Union Territories :-Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu
Selection of the channel members
- Authentication is required against the identity of channel members, including name and address of location, photo.
- Proof of creditworthiness which requires a name and Address of the bankers of the chain member.
- Inventory protection, which means the distributor / dealer must ensure food stock protection.
- The inventory or perishable products kept by the distributor / dealer must be in good condition, which means that ample storage space and refrigeration facilities must be provided.
- Delivery vehicle details including the following – Light commercial vehicle, Matador, 3-wheel van, tricycle van and manual / push cart, number and each model of vehicle required to be equipped with the company.
- The company accepts the fact that it must be sensitive to market demands. For this, it is necessary that many sellers are present in the area.
- Vendors are divided into different categories like Field Vendors, Counter Vendors.
- Details of office staff and labor must be provided. The technical capacity of the vendors must be mentioned.
- Details of various products from other companies that the chain member continues to supply. The following should also be equipped with the above annual sales of these products. Details of complementary products and product lines should be mentioned.
- The company’s dealers must have a good reputation. This is because Parle believes that the dealership’s reputation affects customers in the long run.
- It is necessary to define the market coverage by distributors which includes geographic coverage and details of outlets by market area.
- The company also requires dealers to submit any advertising and sales initiatives undertaken on behalf of the company.
How to apply for Parle Distributorship ?
If anyone wants to register for Parle Distributorship,they have to visit Parle officeDiscuss with the team and they will guide you further.However you can call them their tollfree number for quick information.The online contact form accepts sales queries,export queries,marketing queries and feedback
Profit Margin In Parle Distributorship Hindi Within this the profit margin of the dealer is according to the product, so you can get more information by calling from the company’s toll free number for more information.
- Parle Website : http://www.parleproducts.com
- Registered Office : Parle Products Pvt. Ltd. V.S. Khandekar Marg, Vile Parle East Mumbai – 400057, Maharashtra.
- Contact Number : 022-6713 0300
More Posts :