Royal Enfield dealership program – investment,cost,enquiry and how to apply.
Royal enfield is India’s most reputed and oldest bike manufacturing company.Whether you love to ride bike or want to get Motocycle dealership,Royal Enfield is perfect for all side.They are not limited only in India,they do business worldwide. Today in this post we will discuss regarding getting a showroom with them and basic requirements..
Royal Enfield Franchise Opportunity – Become Partner
Benefits of Enfield dealership program
Its very important to check the company benefits and post-dealership program.If you don’t get enough support or features then it might be a wrong decision.Here are some partnership benefits that you can expect from RE company.
- Royal Enfield is already an established and prestigious bike brand in India.You can trust them without any second thought.
- They provide all support to their approved dealers regarding their business.
- Being a dealer you have also access to offer their spare parts which will really help to boost your business,even though who didn’t purchase bike from your showroom.
- The franchise model is very simple and can be obtain in different tier basis like tier 1 , tier 2 for small cities.
- You earn good revenue for each sold bike or accessories.
- They bring lot of events for free where you can join them and learn about their upcoming bike models.
- You will get full support from your senior zone to fix any issue or business related query.
- Terms and conditions are not that much complicated.
Royal Enfield dealership cost or investment
The company dealership investment depends on area to area. Royal Enfield parent company offers their franchise from 50 lacs to 1 crore. As mentioned earlier that if you are from small city then you may need to invest little big lower comparing the big city. However,the franchise fee is 1 lakh which is excluded from the total investment.
How much total space is required for dealership?
For any company showroom you need good office space.For starting Royal Enfield dealership you need to show them minimum 4000 sqft to 5000 sqft. The more space you have,you can showcase multiple bike models which is the main important key factor in this business.
What are the documents need to be submitted?
Like all other franchise program you need to provide all mandatory documents.These are verified by the team and you are allowed to become their partner.Some of the basic documents that are required listed below :
- Bank account details with latest transaction statement
- Pan Card for identity purpose
- Aadhaar card as its now become one of the main verification ID
- If you are doing business on rented place then you need land papers from original owner.
- Demand draft for security deposit and one time franchise fee
- Address Proof – attach any Government id i.e Ration card,Electricity bill,Aadhaar card for address verification.
Dealership agreement and terms details
The dealership agreement signed minimum 5 years following all terms and conditions.However company can change agreement period at anytime.You can also request or renew agreement period after 5 years.We advise you to contact the authority visiting their head office.
Does Royal Enfield provide free training and development support?
Training and support is integrated part of this kind of dealership. Applicant only receive training when fully approved and allowed to do business.Dealers get support from the head office,you may need to attend several training program on different location.
How to take Royal Enfield Dealership and online franchise application process.
The company has their official website where they update all information time to time.You can directly contact them via their platform and apply for dealership.The dealership application form can be found in their website.However,many people they just visit and fill the details but their request form rejected due to some common mistakes.You can download our Royal Enfield dealership approval guide.It will help you to get approved by their franchise team
Worldwide Royal Enfield Office :
Official Website : https://www.royalenfield.com/
Contact Number : 18002100007 / 04412230400
Office Address : No 624, Tiruvottiyur High Road, Tiruvottiyur, Chennai – 600019, Near Tiruvottiyur Bus Terminus (Map)