DTDC Franchise Program – Cost,Investment,Profit,Online Application & Contact Number
DTDC is a premier courier supply chain in India.Everday thousands of shipments are delivered across India.They have more than 10,000 franchises to run the business 24/7 hrs.No matter where you want to send your parcel whether it’s domestic or international.You will get the best price and reliable service from them.DTDC offers Indian citizen to start their franchise in your city.We will help you to Get franchise approval from them.Read rest of the article before you decide to start a logistics business in your area.
DTDC Franchise Opportunity – Become Partner
Main benefits of DTDC franchise
Franchise benefits matter for all business as it decided whether you are about to make profit or not.Therefore it is recommended to check all core benefits of any franchise benefits.
- DTDC provides easy franchise model for everyone
- The brand itself boost your business and you don’t need to spend money on promotion
- Franchise owner gets all necessary banners from DTDC company
- You can select any franchise model.We will discuss more regarding franchise model in next paragraph
- Maximum profit with low investment
- Very simple terms and conditions (It helps to start business smoothly)
- The customer care and franchise team will help you 365 days to solve any issue
What are the different franchise models are provided?
DTDC currently offer 4 main franchise models.These are as follows
Single Unit Franchisee – It is most common and basic franchise startup.It is limited to particular Pincode or territory.One can request this franchise if they have limited delivery scope.
Master Franchisee (MF) – This type of franchise is little broader than the single unit franchise.The master franchise can be operated within the city of regional offices.It helps to operate and develop other franchise.
Super Franchisee (SF) – It represents independent territory or districts.This type of franchise mainly takes care clients, franchise development, and operations.
Corporate Franchise (CF) – The CF franchise is provided to a highly experienced individual.The company select franchise owner manually and promote business.This franchise model requires good investment, good infrastructure and communicating tools.
Franchise Scope & Selection Process:
The appointment takes total 15 days to complete from the beginning.Through these procedures, your application will be verified.
- Step 1: Identification of the prospect, Through personal contacts /reference/ marketing/advertising etc.
- Step 2: The initial discussion begins.During this period the company terms and conditions are explained to the client.
- Step 3: Inspection of the premises/office,The DTDC franchise service team they visit the location and inspect the area.
- Step 4: The applicant fills the franchise application form.
- Step 5: All required documents are collected from the applicant.We will explain more about required documents.
- Step 6: Scrutiny/verification of the documents
- Step 7: Application approved by RCM / REGIONAL HEAD, ROM/ZCM, RM / ZOM, GM
- Step 8: Code is activated from the desk of GM through email communication
- Step 9: Training is provided to the applicant by Channel dept, operations, IT, CSS, accounts, Sales.
- Step 10: certificates are signed and issued by the GM/RM only
- Step 11: Welcome kit sent to applicant from the regional office and introduction to the HODs
- Step 12: You are ready to open the franchise
Franchise Training and Development
The most important part of the franchise is training and development.Without proper skills and knowledge, one cannot get success in this field.To make sure DTDC has the unique training program for each applicant who gets approval from them.The company organizes training on several products and services.Besides this, you can attend meetings, be part of one-on-one interaction & download online modules.Even some additional supports provided by DTDC.
- IT support
- Marketing and Promotional advice
- Management and Business planning
- Strong Operational support
- Standard Uniform Policy.
Some recent franchise training programs are :
Channel Partner Induction Program, Incubation Help Desk(IHD), Continuous Learning and Development
Schemes/Investment required to start the franchise
As we mentioned earlier that DTDC offers different franchise model, therefore franchise fees depends on the category you select.Get a basic idea from below investment scheme
Category A: Rs.1,50,000
Category B: Rs.1,00,000
Category C: Rs.50,000
Ground Floor premises facing road
No Fees. Only Security Deposit and Set-up Fee
10% of turnover
Marketing cost (Percentage of sales)
The company does (5%)
Working Capital (per month)
Category A: Rs.1,00,000
Category B: Rs.50,000
Category C: Rs.25,000
Return on Investment
No. of employees required to run a franchise unit
Category A: 4
Category B: 3
Category C: 2
Expected break-even time
Average business from a Franchise unit
Category A: Rs.1,50,000 p.m.
Category B: Rs.75,000 p.m.
Category C: Rs.40,000 p.m.
How much storage space required?
For logistics or delivery business the storage space helps you to manage parcel.You require minimum 300sqft to 450 sqft area for better courier management.However, you should directly discuss with franchise service provider.
Documents that need to be submitted
- Demand draft for the security deposit & establishment fee
- Individual Identity proof – You can submit voter card or Government issued Aadhaar card
- Address proof – For address verification, you need to attach ration card or electricity bill
- Premises/office ownership agreement.For rented place (rental papers are vital)
- Bank passbook or bank statement
- Letter of reference
Basic tools for starting the franchise
You need to buy printers for printing receipt, orders or generates tracking label, Computer, high-speed internet, barcode reader, motor vehicles, packaging label, adhesive, staplers, pins and so on.
Franchise Agreement and term details
To be associate of DTDC courier you need to accept the basic company rules and formalities.All terms and conditions are described to you at the time of contract.The common franchise agreement period is between 3 to 5 years.Some companies they extend up to 10 years in a single unit franchise.
- Official Website: http://www.dtdc.in
- Company Head Office Address: DTDC House,
No. 3, Victoria Road,
- Customer Service: 080-25365032,25365039,
Note: All DTDC franchise dealership information are provided here is based on the official website.We are not the official website and if any trademark used here,it is completely own by them.Thanks for understanding.